We currently are recruiting for the following position:
- Welcome visitors to premises, offer tea/coffee if meeting in directors’ offices
- Maintain and use of Drive CRM
For the position:
- Bookkeeping for at least one Centra retail store per work day, to include
- Bank posting to Exchequer bookkeeping system and reconciliations
- Wages postings
- Cash payments postings
- Matching of delivery dockets to Musgrave Central Billing Invoice
- Posting of supplier invoices to Exchequer
- Supplier reconciliations
- Client transfers and supplier payments as agreed/requested by client
- Updating workflow checklist
- Attend weekly Work In Progress meeting to report any issues in obtaining information and note for Managing Director so he can action with client
- Cashflow forecast preparation
- Updating of Cashflow forecast for actual income and expenditure and emailing to client
- Preparing VAT returns and filing to Revenue via ROS.
- Assist with banking code requests from team
- Office management in that:
- Suggest how to better do things in office
- Review and suggestions for checklists
- Assist on general office duties not listed above
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience of outsourcing services to SME clients an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Proficient in the use of Windows based information technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Strong communication skills including telephone, and speaking at meetings
- Ability to value team goals and achievements
Education required: Leaving certificate or equivalent qualification desirable.
Type of Contract: Full-time Permanent contract subject to a probationary period
Salary: €24,000 – €26,000 depending on experience and the agreed weekly contract hours.
Application Process: Submit CV for shortlisting for interview stage, Interview and then selection, you email CV & Cover Letter to info @ our domain name or you can apply via Indeed.com via this link here
Closing Date for Applications: It is envisaged that the closing date for applications will be 4th September 2022 with interviews in the two weeks after for those selected.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Common surfaces are sanitised daily, desks are separate out, UV Air Filters in office spaces to clean the air. Sanitisers on desks
- Ireland (required)
Royal Canal Financial Control Services is an equal opportunities employer.There are no current vacancies.
You are welcome to send in your CV on a speculative basis, however we do not have the resources to reply to such applications. We will retain this information on file should a suitable vacancy arise.
Royal Canal Financial Control Services is an equal opportunities employer.