This page describes steps to ensure you can read your electronic payslip.
Common problems encountered and solutions are as follows:
Payslip is blank or otherwise unreadable: We highly recommend that you open your payslip using on Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are using a PC or laptop you can download from the Adobe website here.
If you are using an Android device you can download Adobe from the Google Play Store here.
Payslip Not Received: Please check your junk mail settings and junk mail folder. Please add our email address to your safe senders list, see below for instructions.
Adding to Safe Senders in Outlook.com
- Click the settings gear icon at the top right of Outlook.com.
- Click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the pop-out menu.
- Go to Mail > Junk email.
- Type a sender’s email address or domain into the text box in the Safe senders area.
- Note: To enter a domain so that no emails from that domain are ever marked as spam, type just the text portion (not the “@” sign). For example, you’d enter royalcanalfcs.ie to unblock all messages from our office.
- Click Add.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
No Payslip PIN Dialog Box/PIN Not Working: Please ensure you are using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader. Other PDF readers can have difficulty handling password protected files.
If you are still experiencing problems with Acrobat Reader, please ensure your Regional Language Settings are set to English. Some other settings do not support PDF passwords.
If you are still experiencing difficulties please contact our office and we would be happy to advise you further.
Royal Canal Financial Control Services is not responsible for the content of external sites.