We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Part-Qualified Accountant.
- Management accounts preparation
- Statutory year end accounts
- Cash flow monitoring
- Corporation tax returns
- Company secretarial work
- VAT returns
- Help run an efficient office
Key Skills Required
- Minimum 1 – 2 years practice experience, which involved the preparation of management accounts and/or statutory unaudited year-end accounts for private limited companies
- Previous experience of outsourcing services to SME clients an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Proficient in the use of Windows based information technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to value team goals and achievements
Education required: Applicant should be in pursuit of a professional accounting qualification.
Type of Contract: Full-time Permanent contract subject to a probationary period
Salary: €25,000 – €35,000 depending on experience and contracted hours.
Application Process: Submit CV to Info@ + Our Domain Name
Closing Date for Applications: It is envisaged that the closing date for applications will be 25th January.